We a growing team of individuals, from a range of cultures and backgrounds, working toward a common goal of “reaching dem by any means necessary”.
Among the many events and activities that take place, we:
- feed and clothe the homeless and persons who live in underprivileged communities
- provide regular hospital and prison visits
- frequent elderly care homes, children’s homes, schools and infirmaries
- offer youth focused projects throughout Jamaica
- develop social Intervention and community building projects
- works alongside existing non-government organisations (NGOs) and churches
- provide street meetings and outdoor evangelism in deprived communities – followed by the disbursement of clothing / shoes and/or food / toiletries.